Internship


In September 2011 I started an internship at Reiss Head Office within the Marketing and E-Commerce department. Reiss is a Design-led, Sexy, Modern, Iconic brand. 
This placement entailed; typing up data, helping update the Facebook , Twitter and Blog feeds as well as creating outfit ensembles on Photoshop for social media posts. I have experienced the day to day running’s of an office, fashion brand and business seeing it from all aspects.
Working in this specific department showed and taught me also about Merchandising, Creatives and Customer services. Within the E-Commerce section I learnt how to update the website www.reiss.com with images and links for products. I also experience a website re-launch whilst being there and a season change of products SS11 to AW12. One of the perks of interning is sample sales.. experience and office banter. 
I thoroughly enjoyed my internship here which I pursued for 7 months. Now I have transferred in-store to stay within the brand but to start earning money whilst I complete my degree in Fashion Promotion.



Here are an example of the work I would do for Reiss, but a few of my favorite outfits, which I will be breaking the bank for to purchase asap.